Talent Training Service Law and Legal Definition
Talent Training Service is the service of providing training to an artist by giving lessons, coaching, conducting workshops and the like. It may be done directly by a person or agency or by referring to another person or agency and a fee would be charged.
Following is an example of a state (California) statute [Cal Lab Code § 1701(j)] defining the term ‘Talent Training Service’.
Talent Training Service means “a person who, for a fee from, or on behalf of, an artist, provides or offers to provide, or advertises or represents itself as providing, an artist, directly or by referral to another person, with lessons, coaching, seminars, workshops, or similar training as an artist”.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Absent Uniformed Services Voter
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual
- Acceptable Quality Level [Agricultural Marketing Service]
- Acceptance of Service Agreement
- Acceptance [Agricultural Marketing Service]
- Action for the Loss of Services
- Active Military Duty For Training
- Active Military Service
- Active Military, Naval, or Air Service
- Actuarial Services [Employee Retirement]