Terrorist Threat Integration Center Law and Legal Definition
The Terrorist Threat Integration Center (TTIC) is an interagency body that was established to centralize the universe of threats aimed at U.S, analyze them on the spot, every day, and produce an evolving big picture of threats that are instantly actionable. The TTIC was created in 2003.
The TTIC is comprised of elements of the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI's Counterterrorism Division, the DCI's Counterterrorist Center, the Department of Defense, and other U.S. Government agencies.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Agroterrorist Act
- Air Force Technical Applications Center [AFTAC]
- Application Support Centers
- Area Health Education Center Program (AHECP)
- Assessment Center [Education]
- Backward Integration
- Base Defense Operations Center (BDOC)
- Biometric Center of Excellence [BCOE]
- Call Center